What is the Emerging Talent Community?

The AWS Emerging Talent Community is an exclusive, invite-only platform designed to help learners from AWS Academy, AWS Educate, and AWS re/Start advance their cloud skills and pursue cloud careers. Joining the community grants you access to personalized content recommendations, AWS Certification preparation resources and discount vouchers, and more!

How do I join the community?
Access to the AWS Emerging Talent Community is currently reserved for AWS Education Program badge earners and is by invitation only. Learners 18 years or older who have completed a badge-eligible course from AWS Academy, AWS Educate, or AWS re/Start are sent an invite within 72 hours of earning their digital badge.

How can I earn a digital badge that will allow me to get access to the community?

Earning a digital badge from AWS Educate is a great way to get your AWS Emerging Talent Community invite. Simply visit AWS Educate to register for a free account, no credit card required. After completing the email verification step, sign in to AWS Educate and use the filters to select “badge” from the Course Features category. Once you’ve completed your chosen badge-eligible course with a score of 70% or higher, you’ll receive an invite to the community within 72 hours.

Which badges can I earn to be invited to the community?

AWS Academy, AWS Educate, and AWS re/Start are currently the only AWS Education Programs where you can earn badges that grant you access to the AWS Emerging Talent Community. You can find a list of badge-eligible courses here.

Other AWS digital badges and certifications such as AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or AWS Certified Solutions Architect do not grant entry to the AWS Emerging Talent Community.

What can I expect once I’ve joined the community?

Once you are in the AWS Emerging Talent Community, you can customize your experience based on what suits your cloud learning needs, find resources to guide you to the next steps on your cloud journey, and connect with cloud learners from around the world. You can also complete challenges to earn points that can be redeemed for rewards like digital backgrounds and discounted AWS Certification Exam vouchers. It’s all possible in the community, so what are you waiting for?

For any additional questions, please contact the Emerging Talent Community support team.

Hi I’m Recks thanks for this community i learned more and explore more knowledge and skills

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Dominique. Thanks for giving me this opportunity allowing me to broaden my horizon and keep myself updated.

Hi my name is Shivam Yadav. Thanks for giving this opportunity i will try to grab knowledge which help me to upgrade myself

I´m glad to be here as a member. Thanks for the consideration.

Hi community! I´m glad to be here, and I want to say thank you by the opportunity. I hope this will be a nice place to learn and share.

It’s very interesting community, I try to learn more here.

I this is farooq basha

HI. I am Fawaz I got an opportunity to learn and build network through ETC. The challenges are really good and getting rewards and badges making me to keep moving.

Thank you for sending me an invitation to join this group, I will follow the Guideline of AET and as much as possible will be active on the Forum.

Hi my name is Abdelrazek Rizk from Alexandria, Egypt